SALES NEGOTIATOR / PROPERTY MANAGER
An opportunity has arisen for a Sales Negotiator / Property Manager within one of the leading Estate Agents in the area. The position demands excellent time management and communication skills to deal with the full remit of the sales process, from assessing and advertising properties, handling viewings and applications.
Excellent rates of pay are offered, with fantastic bonus potential for the right candidate.
- Handling internal and external calls
- Sending and receiving emails
- Visits to properties for inspections and/or viewings
- Managing website content
- Instruction and management of contractors
- Filing and maintaining internal documents
- Credit Control administration
Any other general duties as required
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Be able to use own initiative
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and ideally property management software
- Excellent telephone manner
- Own transport essential
Job Type: Full-time
- property management: 1 year
Must be able to drive.
- Estate Agents
- Sales Negotiator
- Property Manager