Due to expansion, Breakey & Co are looking to recruit a Sales Negotiator in the Wigan area. If you are looking for a great career within an exciting Estate Agency business we would love to hear from you.
We provide you with dedicated training and unique marketing tools to assist you in your role and ensure you have full support and fantastic career development opportunities.
Working in a busy residential Sales & Lettings agency, you will be a Negotiator who is self-motivated and has great communication skills that will enable you to win the business.
Breakey & Co is a growing Company with exciting expansion plans and fantastic opportunities for career development and growth within the organisation.
The Sales Negotiator must be ambitious, reliable, trustworthy and act with integrity, have exceptional communication skills both verbal and written, be customer focused, a team player, but with individual flair.
The Sales Negotiator must also be computer literate with experience of word & excel have excellent organisation skills and strong negotiation skills.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Registering purchaser and tenant details and matching them to available properties
- The Sales Negotiator will do all the photographs at the homes, floor plans, doing accompanied viewings, check ins and check outs.
- Booking property market appraisals, negotiating property sales and liaising between purchasers and vendors.
- Recommending other products, including conveyancing and mortgage services, keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
- The Sales Negotiator must be extremely smart and well presented at all times, and enjoy being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals.
Candidates must be results driven, have experience of working in a busy sales environment and ability to work to targets.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous customer service experience
- Have a polite and confident telephone manner and be able to communicate details effectively
- Be target driven and tenacious
- Be able to work effectively within a team
- Be motivated and enthusiastic at all times
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Have good organisational skills
- Have a drive to be the top of every league table
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
- Own car essential
A good knowledge of the local area will be advantageous and a good understanding of Estate Agency and the sales process would be desirable.
- £16,000 - £18,000 basic depending on experience plus commission
- Commission, 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Funded qualifications To develop your career
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm with 45 minutes for lunch plus alternate Saturdays 10 - 3pm
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service