Sales Negotiator, Southampton
£14,000 - £16,000 DOE (OTE up to £34,000)
Monday - Friday 09.00-18.00, alternate Saturdays 09.00-18.00
My client, a highly respected independent Estate Agency based in Hampshire, are currently recruiting a Sales Negotiator to join their expanding team in the Southampton office.
The ideal candidate will have at least 18 months experience within an Estate Agency and the willingness to learn and succeed within the company.
As a Sales Negotiator your duties will include:
- Registering applicants and discussing their property requirements
- Arranging and conducting property viewings
- Arranging and conducting market appraisals
- Upselling extra services, such as Mortgage Advice and Conveyancing Services
- Working towards targets
To succeed in the role, you will need:
- At least 18 months previous experience in Estate Agency
- A full UK driving license
- The vision to forge a career within the company
In return, my client is offering a very competitive basic salary, uncapped commission and career progression for the right candidate.
If you are in a similar role and looking for a change, please send your CV to , or ring me for a confidential chat on .
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job