Do you possess estate agency experience and are sick of working weekends? We are looking for an experienced sales negotiator for our Colchester based property client in Colchester where you will be working the Monday to Friday office hours dream role with just the occasional Saturday. This role of sales negotiator is not working within an estate agent giving you the opportunity to use your property skills within a different environment. In your role as Sales Negotiator you will given your own clients who you will be responsible for in the sales process of a property and be in communication with them throughout the whole process.
- Providing a strong support to your sales manager
- Work with estate agents marketing the properties and challenge them regarding proactively ensuring they are doing all they can to sell the properties
- Compiling weekly reports and distributing to relevant parties
- Liaise with all parties involved consistently verbally and in writing
- Ensure targets are being met and achieved both personally and as a team
- Work proactively in building and maintain strong working relationships with their clients
- Monitoring all activity both internally and externally
- Handling property sales from start to finish
- Ensure all applications and offers on resale properties are prequalified with the company
- Must possess experience of property gained within estate agency
- Drive and determination to succeed
- Knowledge of valuing property and use of comparable method of valuation, using Rightmove, net house prices or other suitable sources of information.
- Previous experience in preparation of detailed reports which require analytical skills
- Manage workloads and prioritise accordingly.
- Motivate and help coach team members to maximise their potential
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Ability to use own initiative and work with the team to help and motivate them.
- Able to adapt to rapid change and flexible working arrangements.
Benefits to you
- Competitive salary £20-27k DOE
- Free parking
- Modern offices
- Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm with Saturday on a rota
- Opportunity to work for expanding successful company
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job