Our client, a well established Estate Agency is seeking experienced Sales Negotiators for offices covering North/West/East Yorkshire. The ideal candidate will have previous success as a Sales Negotiator and hold a full valid UK driving licence.
Salary circa £17,000 (dependent upon experience) + bonus.
Monday - Saturday (flexible approach to Saturdays/late evenings)
- Convincing prospective clients that your agency is the right one to handle their sale and agree the terms
- Arranging advertising to promote the property
- Sending out details of new properties on the market to people on your database
- Making appointments and showing buyers around a property
- Finding buyers in a position to proceed with purchase and willing to pay an acceptable price
- Refering buyers to mortgage arrangers for quotations and advice
- Have a experience working as a Negotiator (at least 6 months)
- Have previous experience of hitting and exceeding targets
- All candidates for this role will possess high levels of energy and drive to achieve their goals and targets, the best estate agent candidates must have a can do attitude
- Be well spoken, articulate, as well as being able to communicate with all types of clientèle effectively
- Maintains a calm, credible and professional manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Time management skills
If you may be interested in this position please forward your CV to Emma at Opal Recruitment as soon as possible.
Please apply today to avoid disappointment.
We represent positions in the following disciplines: Accountancy, Audit, Taxation, Finance, HR, Insurance and Office Support. Please visit our website for further contact details.
You can also like us on facebook /Opalrecruitment
and follow us on twitter @OpalRecruituk for all our latest jobs opportunities and news
- Estate Agents