My Client, a well-established Estate Agency, are built on unrivalled enthusiasm, passion and a willingness to assist all their clients with their property requirements. With offices in Surbiton, Tolworth and New Malden and are part of is a network of 800 offices nationwide. They are always striving to stay ahead of the competition at all times and are now looking for a Sales Negotiator to join their growing team in Tolworth!
In return, you will receive a pension, 4 weeks holiday and have all public holidays off!
Your day will be very varied and will contain ....
- Collect information about a property and arrange for photographs to be taken
- Visit and talk to the sellers about their property and its special features
- Estimate the value of the property
- Market and promote properties for sale
- Represent the sellers in negotiation with prospective buyers
- Monitor sales as they proceed and liaise with all interested parties including mortgage brokers, solicitors, surveyors and other estate agents
- Advise clients and help buyers decide what they want to buy
- Make sure that the price agreed is acceptable to both buyer and seller
- Keep up to date with trends in the relevant property market
£14,000 - £16,000 +++ 8% Personal Commission!!
£200 a month car allowance
You will work 5 days a week which includes every Saturday, with 1 rota day off in the week
Minimum 1 years’ experience in a Sales Negotiator role
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant