Excellent Sales Negotiator opportunity has arisen at a leading independent Estate Agent based in the centre of Ipswich. Working within a busy and proactive residential sales team, you must be willing to learn, have a flair for sales.
- Liaising with sellers, collect property information, arrange photographs
- Estimate property valuations
- Market and promote properties for sale
- Carry out property viewings
- Represent the sellers in negotiation with prospective buyers
- Monitor sales and liaise with all interested parties including mortgage brokers, solicitors, surveyors and other estate agents
- Advise clients and buyers throughout the process ensuring the price agreed is acceptable to both parties
- Keep up to date with trends in the relevant property market.
Applicants must have a full driving licence due to the nature of the role.
Full training provided with progression opportunities.
Hours: 37.5 hours including Saturdays
Salary: Basic + commission
- Estate Agents