Competitive salary OTE £25,000
A fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established Estate Agents with an excellent reputation around Gloucestershire. Our client is looking for an experienced Sales Negotiator who is ambitious and determined to meet and exceed targets.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- To attend viewings
- To give feedback from viewings
- To achieve sales targets
- To liaise with customers on a day to day basis
- To generate new business
- To liaise with clients and solicitors by giving excellent customer service
- At least 6 months to a years’ worth of experience within the Property Industry
- A full UK driving licence
- Strong knowledge of the property market within Gloucestershire
- Well presented
- A high standard of customer service
- A determined and motivated attitude
- The passion to go above and beyond for clients and customers
You have the opportunity to grow within this business and build a reputation within the Property Industry.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity and for an immediate interview, please email your CV to Clara at i2i Recruitment.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Estate Agents
- Real Estate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job