| Sales Negotiator | Worcester | £15,000 - £17,000 Basic, £25,000 - £30,000 OTE |
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a new established client of mine. They are currently looking for an experienced Sales Negotiator for their branch in Worcester. They are an outstanding company and one of the leading agents in Worcester. They are looking for a confident and well-mannered individual with a strong educational background. If you are a well-presented candidate with a real passion for property and looking for a fantastic opportunity then this is the right position for you. You must have Estate Agency experience for this role.
- Register applicants and match applicants to properties.
- Arrange and attend viewings.
- Supervision of an effective applicant database, ensuring regular contact is made with all prospective applicants.
- Achieve pre-agreed targets.
- Liaise and negotiate offers between clients and applicants and close deals.
- Communicate with clients with regards to marketing feedback, viewings and hot prospects.
- Generate new and repeat business opportunities for market appraisals, instructions, viewings and sales.
- Maximise board presence and promote brand awareness at all times.
- Canvassing / leafleting to seek new business opportunities including targeting competitors.
- Assist Sales Manager with market appraisals as and when required.
- Signing up applicants and working through the process.
- Ensure all sales fall in line with legislation
- Process Memorandum of sales.
- Maintain office systems/software and working procedures.
- Web portal population.
- Efficient electronic diary planning.
- Correctly record all messages, viewings and appointments.
- Activity reports as required.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with clients, applicants and colleagues.
- Demonstrate high standards of professionalism and provide a first class level of customer service at all times.
- Attend all meetings and training courses as required by your Sales Manager.
- Inform your Sales Manager of ideas which may improve performance and efficiency.
- From time to time perform duties outside of this job description reasonably requested of you.
In return for this position, my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of between £15,000 - £17,000 with a fantastic commission structure allowing you to have uncapped earnings of between £25,000 - £30,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents