Sales Negotiator - West Hampstead
£20,000 plus uncapped commission
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of London’s leading independent estate agencies based in their West Hampstead Office.
This renowned agency are focussing on further strengthening their outstanding Negotiator teams. Working closely with top achievers you will work in established markets selling high quality property in a market with regular turnover.
Our client is looking for an ambitious negotiator, seeking the opportunity to enjoy high earnings from our uncapped commission scheme and high stock levels.
As a Sales Negotiator, you will need to:
- Build and maintain strong client relationships and consistently provide exceptional client service
- Identify client requirements and match those to our property portfolio
- Have a polite and confident telephone manner and be able to communicate details effectively
- Manage your time effectively to ensure you maximise appointment and activity levels
- Attend all training courses relevant to your role to enhance your knowledge and improve your performance
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous sales and customer service experience
- Be target driven and tenacious
- Be able to work effectively within a team
- Be motivated and enthusiastic at all times
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Have good organisational skills
- Have a drive to be the top of every league table
- Be a car owner with a full driving licence
If you are interested in this Sales Negotiator position and would like to know more please email your CV or telephone us on a strictly private and confidential basis.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unfortunately unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but please apply for anything you feel you are suitable for and thank you for your interest in PEAR Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job