| Sales Negotiator/ Valuer | Swansea | £17,000 - £20,000 Basic, £22,000 - £25,000 OTE |
A great opportunity has arisen for a Sales Negotiator/ Valuer to join my client in Swansea. They are looking for a dynamic and pro-active Sales Negotiator/ Valuer to join their award winning team.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carry out ales valuations
- Take photographs, produce property particulars and marketing material
- Carry out viewings & negotiate sales
- Effectively and efficiently progress sales through to completion
- Monitor the market and effectively prospect for new business
The right candidate will be:
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Have a can-do attitude with the drive to work hard and perform
- Superb communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work alone as well as alongside a successful team
- Have a proven track record of working to and overachieving targets within a sales environment
- Ideally have experience working in a similar role
- Hold a full and valid driving license
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful agency. They are proud to be able to offer excellent career progression opportunities and benefits for anyone looking to progress within Sales and Estate Agency.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm and alternate Saturdays (time off in lieu during the week)
Salary: £17,000-£20,000 Basic, £22,000-£25,000 OTE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job