Sales/Senior Sales Negotiator - Northampton
A highly motivated Sales (Senior) Negotiator is required to work for a leading Independent Northampton Estate Agent.
A minimum of 1 Year's experience in Branch is required, you will need to be smart, intelligent and quick witted with exceptional drive and determination to succeed. The ideal individual will be highly driven, dynamic, competitive, be passionate about Property & Customer service with a strong desire to do well in a thriving Independent business.
This is a role has great earning potential for the right candidate.
Essential Skills required:
- Previous Residential Sales Experience essential
- Articulate and with excellent inter-personal skills
- High level of customer service
- Great telephone manner
- Well presented, ambitious and self-motivated
- Full UK driving license & Own Car required
- Local Knowledge of Northampton (and Surrounding) is preferred
- Generous Basic Salary & Commission
- Bonuses & Sales Incentives
- Company Car or Car Allowance (after qualifying period)
Contact Details: If this sounds like a role that would interest you, please contact Paul Abel at Rayner Personnel Home Counties on
If you are looking for roles in the Home Counties, Berkshire, Wiltshire or Oxfordshire, you can chat, in complete confidence, to one of our recruitment experts. We are always receiving new opportunities and not all advertised on-line. Call us today or visit our website: www.raynerpersonnel.com
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job