Sales Negotiator required in Liskeard
My client, a successful and well-established family organisation with multiple branches are looking for an experienced Sales Negotiator. They require a proactive and driven individual to join their team of property professionals in their Liskeard branch.
- Work with the other team members to optimise your branch’s performance
- Ensure company standards are met and maintained
- Maintaining company professional/customer service standards and ensuring that they are adhered to.
- Deal with incoming inquiries about properties
- Register applicant’s details and property requirements
- Book and conducting market appraisals, instructions, viewings and valuations
- Negotiate offers between all parties
- Be excellent at closing sales and instructions
Qualifications & Skills
- Motivated and results driven
- Proven track record obtaining desired results and achieving targets
- Desire and determination to 'go the extra mile’
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Develop and show excellent negotiating skills - able to think outside of the box
- Demonstrate that you have the ability to work under pressure in a target -orientated environment
Working hours - 5 days a week - 8.45am to 5.30pm Monday - Friday. Saturdays on a rota basis, 9am - 4pm with a lieu day
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"