We have a great opportunity for an experienced sales advisor in the new Homes Division. You will be working directly for one of the most influential residential developers right now in the UK and have won over 20 awards for the design of their homes. They have seeking ambitious and energetic to join their experienced team. You will be based in Liverpool Street.
*Permanent Position with competitive Salary Basic + Commission*
- Meet and greet customers
- Conduct property viewings
- To meet individual and team targets
- Assist and manage your sale through to completion
- Have a proven track record in property sales
- Must posses sound knowledge of the current property market
- Excellent negation and closing skills is essential
- Confident with strong customer service skills
- Have great inter- personable skills
- You must be ambitious and hard working
- Must be Self motivated and able to work alone as well as in a team
- Knowledge of the selling legal and compliance process
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
If you are looking for a great working environment and posses the above please contact me for further details.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.