A great opportunity has arisen to join successful New Homes sales team. Based within central and east London, our clients international residential development division covers the UK and Middle East, selling a diverse range of new developments throughout London and other regional areas including Manchester and Birmingham. Our client has close working relationships with many of the country’s leading developers, ensuring clients are not only being offered high quality new build properties but are carefully selected in areas undergoing massive regeneration for strong investment potential.
Our client is looking for someone with a huge amount of passion and energy, who takes pride in delivering exceptional service levels at all times: most importantly of all, you must thrive on working with people, under pressure and in a competitive environment.
- Calling company client database about specific developments
- Qualify new applicants
- Achieve KPI's including sales targets
- Arrange and carrying-out viewings
- Provide a first-class service to all stakeholders
- Ensure clients expectations are managed correctly, with the aim of exceeding them
- Negotiating with all parties to ensure the best outcome for everyone
- Managing the process from an offer being agreed to issuing the Memorandum of Sale, through to the exchange and completion of the sale
Skills & personality required:
- Confident dealing with people
- Approachable, helpful and projects positivity!
- Takes pride in their work
- Enjoy making a positive contribution to office life independently and as part of the team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proven track record in an Estate Agency sales position
- Must thrive on working at and delivering consistently high standards under pressure
If you are interested in applying for this role then please click on the link below.
- Customer Service
- Residential Homes
- Exceeding Targets