Sales Negotiator/Lister, Swansea
£17,000 - £20,000 DOE (OTE £25,000)
Monday - Friday 09.00 - 17.30, alternate Saturdays 10.00 - 14.30
My client, a highly respected Estate Agency based in Swansea, is looking for a Sales Negotiator/Lister to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role. Otherwise experience in a target driven sales role will be considered.
As a Sales Negotiator/Lister, your duties will include:
- Arrange and conduct property viewings
- Negotiate offers and guide the parties to achieve Sale Agreed status
- Guide the Sales process to a successful completion
- Arrange and conduct property valuations, take photographs and ready the property for marketing for sale
- Monitor the property market and efficiently canvass for new business
- Upsell at all opportunities
In order to succeed in the role you will need:
- A proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Experience working in a similar role or a target driven sales environment
- A full UK driving license
- To be proactive and self-motivated
In return, my client is offering a very competitive basic salary, uncapped commission and a company car or car allowance.
If you are in a similar role or are interested in working in Estate Agency please send your CV to or ring me for a confidential chat about the role on .
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.