Sales Negotiator / Sales Executive (Lettings) - Chester - Up to £17,000 basic + Commission
As a new lettings sales negotiator, your main aim and focus is to secure a visit with one of our Regional Sales Managers from Inbound Sales enquiries from customers who are looking to rent their property through the business. We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated sales negotiator with excellent customer service to join our new property lettings team. The Sales Negotiator / Sales Executive will be first point of contact for Potential New Owners looking to put their holiday cottage with an agency for rental. You will need to wow and excite these Potential New Owners by selling the fantastic benefits that are on offer whilst providing exceptional customer service,
The Sales Negotiator (Or Property Specialist) will also speak to a Potential New Owner after a Regional Sales Manager has visited them to answer any further questions, keeping in contact until a contract has been signed.
We are looking for a full time flexible individual who can work both evening shifts (8pm) and weekends. (One weekend day every other weekend)
As a Sales Negotiator / Sales Executive, you will receive the following great benefits:
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Performance-based bonus scheme
- Staff pension
- Private Medical
- Death in Service payment
- Subsidised park and ride passes
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Long service awards - cash payments and increases in holiday allowances
- Staff discount on cottage holidays
- Free worldwide travel insurance (including family members)
- Wellness extras, including free annual flu jabs, reflexology sessions and free fruit supplied in the office
Sales Negotiator / Sales Executive - About you
You will have proven experience of successfully working to targets in a sales-orientated role and be driven to achieve high performance against targets. You will have excellent communication skills, and an ability to quickly build up a rapport with a new customer.
You will be commercially minded, and able to negotiate successfully and have the ability to create detailed, well-written call records. You will work effectively as part of a small, busy team whilst being able to take ownership of your own performance.
We'd welcome candidates with a strong geographical knowledge of the UK, and experience from the property sector, but these aren't essential.
- Outstanding verbal communication skills
- Commercially minded and able to negotiate and influence
- A high performer and proven sales achiever
- Good standard of written work with accuracy and attention to detail
- Have good geographical knowledge of the UK
- IT literacy of the following packages; Windows, Word, and Excel.
- Proven ability within a sales environment
- Confident and able to use initiative
- Business to business experience desirable but not essential.
Working patterns will include both evening shifts (up to 8pm) and weekends on a shift basis.
- Customer Service