| Sales Negotiator | Harrogate | £16,000 - £18,000 Basic, £21,000 - £23,000 OTE |
A new opportunity has arisen for a Sales Negotiator who is required to join my client’s highly successful Harrogate office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join a successful and well established estate agency group, who are one of the busiest estate agents in the area. One of North Yorkshires Leading Independent agents are looking to recruit a highly motivated and passionate individual.
- Arranging appointments and managing the branch diary
- Regularly updating clients on their property’s performance
- Advising clients on change in marketing strategies and offers
- Face to face contact with clients
- Proactively ringing out to generate business and interest on the portfolio of
- Canvass for new business
- Negotiate and close sales
- A full UK driving licence - essential
- Be smart, presentable and approachable.
- Be highly motivated and thrive in a busy sales environment.
- Work well as part of a team as well as on their own initiative.
- Be organised and able to prioritise their work load.
- Possess a confident and professional phone manner.
- Be able to multi-task and work well under pressure.
As a Sales Negotiator you will be required to work Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm and every other Saturday.
In return, my client will offer a basic of £16,000-£18,000 (Depending on experience) £21,000-£23,000 OTE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job