Respected estate agent in Cornwall is looking for a Sales Negotiator to join the team in their Callington office.
The successful candidate will be a well presented and enthusiastic individual with excellent communication skills, and have the energy and drive needed to succeed in a busy sales environment, as well as the ability to work effectively on their own and as part of a successful team.
Typical Sales Negotiator duties will include:
- following up viewings on all properties
- carrying out market appraisals and winning instructions
- managing sales from exchange to completion
- updating vendors on progress of properties
- following up sales leads
- previous sales experience within estate agency
- excellent communication skills both oral and written
- excellent customer care/service skills
- excellent organisational skills
- strong knowledge of MS Office
- Full driving licence
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company offering an attractive basic salary of £18,000 depending on experience, with a commission package (circa £22,000 OTE) together with the opportunity for continued professional development.
If you are looking to develop your career and feel you have the right experience to succeed in this Sales Negotiator position and would like to know more, please send your CV or telephone us for an informal discussion on a strictly private and confidential basis.
- Estate Agents