Sales Negotiator - East London
£18,000 - £22,000 + Commission + Company Car or Car Allowance
Our client is seeking a Sales Negotiator with a proven track record of sales for their successful office.
A huge part of the role will be building and maintaining relationships with their clients, so candidates must be confident, responsible, well presented and highly motivated.
Duties to include:
- Liaising with vendors, purchasers, related solicitors and associated estate agents
- Maintaining applicant database
- Negotiating offers
- Co-ordinating sales to completion
- Conduct effective accompanied viewings
Skills and experience:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage a high volume of enquiries, purchasers and sales.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a sales driven environment.
- An organised and methodical approach.
- Appropriate budget and report writing skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Have a resilient, positive and friendly attitude.
If you are interested in this Sales Negotiator position and would like to know more please email your CV or telephone us on a strictly private and confidential basis.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unfortunately unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but please apply for anything you feel you are suitable for and thank you for your interest in PEAR Recruitment.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'