| Sales Negotiator | Ealing | £16,500 Basic, £45,000 - £55,000 OTE |
Our clients, a market leading independent Estate Agency in the Ealing area are looking for a Sales Negotiator to join their growing and forward thinking team.
The client provides great training and career progression alongside offering an excellent bonus / commission structure making it a very lucrative opportunity for the right candidate.
- Arranging appointments and managing the branch diary
- Regularly updating clients on their property’s performance
- Advising clients on the change in marketing strategies and offers
- Face to face contact with clients
- Proactively ringing out to generate business and interest on the portfolio of properties
- Canvass for new business
- Negotiate and close sales
- 12 months experience as a sales negotiator in an estate agency
- Full UK drivers license preferably with own vehicle
- Proactive and forward thinking
- Great time management
- excellent communication
Hours: 5 day week (day off in lieu for Saturdays worked) The role involves a 9am - 12pm fixed office time. Typically 8.50am - 7pm Monday to Friday. Saturdays are 9am - 4pm where it is expected you will be on viewings all day with an element of office cover.
Salary/Package: Basic salary £16,500 and £45,000 - £55,000 OTE plus £1800 Car allowance alongside excellent bonus scheme.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'