Sales Negotiator - Brentwood, CM14
Sales Negotiator- Brentwood, CM14
An great opportunity has arisen for a Sales Negotiator to join our client based in Brentwood
Property Sales experience is a bonus, however charisma, determination, energy and an outgoing personality are a must for this vibrant and forward thinking company.
As Sales Negotiator you will be confident in dealing with properties and clients across the range into the very top end and be involved in the whole Property Sales process from generating /carrying out viewings to Negotiating and pushing deals through to their successful completion.
As Sales Negotiator you will need to have the ability to build long term business relationships with clients and buyers, be focused and determined in working to targets and a strong team player.
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Coordinating canvassing activities to generate new business
- Coordinating property valuations and listings
- Effectively marketing properties to attract potential buyers
- Matching prospective buyers to suitable properties and arranging viewings accordingly
- Maintaining regular contact with vendors, buyers and other relevant parties
- Dealing with financial/legal matters relating to the sales process
- Guiding vendors and buyers through the sales process from agreement of the sale to legal completion
- Contributing to the smooth running of the branch on a daily basis
The Successful Applicant will need to possess the following skills
- Candidates should be target-driven and have a strong desire to succeed within a sales environment
- Excellent communication skills and able to articulate ideas in a concise way
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- A desire to want to progress and challenge yourself continually
- Experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Have a strong desire to succeed within a sales environment
- Obtain a full valid driving licence
If this Sales Negotiator position is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, with long term career prospects.
The hours will be: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
Salary range will be:
Up to £18,000 pa basic
an OTE of around £40,000 to £45,000
If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary role requirements, please submit your most up to date CV and contact details to Graham Green at Roundpegs Property Recruitment today.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Roundpegs Recruitment. If you are already registered with Roundpegs Recruitment, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"