This leading property services groupwith a network of offices in London, is looking to hire a hungry Sales Negotiator to join the team at its primary-located office in Bayswater.
This branch is very busy and therefore you will be working in a fast-paced and sometimes pressurised environment.
The successful candidate will ideally have aproperty salesbackground as they are looking for someone to develop and progressthe business in the office even further.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation and progression.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Confident manner
- The motivation and drive to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- IT literate
- Team player as well as independently
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The initial salary package for this role includes a fantastic basic salary of £20,000 and on target earnings in the region of £40,000 and £50,000 dependent on your performance, with a great opportunity for financial rewards in the future. The company will also provide a car allowance.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 7pm and you will also be required to work some Saturdays.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job