| Sales Negotiator | Balham | £14,500 - £18,000 Basic, £35,000 - £45,000 OTE |
A new opportunity has arisen for a Sales Negotiator who is required to join my client’s highly successful Balham office. The role offers clear progression to senior roles upon performance, perfect for candidates looking to take that next career step.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join a successful and well-established Estate Agency group, who are one of the busiest Estate Agents in the area. One of London's leading independent agents are looking to recruit a highly motivated and passionate individual. Experience is preferred but not necessary if from a sales background.
- Arranging appointments and managing the branch diary
- Regularly updating clients on their property’s performance
- Advising clients on a change in marketing strategies and offers
- Face to face contact with clients
- Proactively ringing out to generate business and interest in the portfolio of properties
- Canvass for new business
- Negotiate and close sales
- Full UK driving license - essential
- Be smart, presentable and approachable
- Be highly motivated and thrive in a busy sales environment
- Work well as part of a team as well as on their own initiative
- Be organised and able to prioritise their work load
- Possess a confident and professional phone manner
- Be able to multi-task and work well under pressure
Hours: 5 Day week - Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 7.00pm, Friday 8.30am - 6.00pm and Saturday 9.00pm - 5.00pm (day off in lieu for every Saturday worked)
In return, my client will offer a basic of £14,500 - £18,000, £35,000 - £45,000 OTE + Car Allowance.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"