HOBARTS are North London’s leading independent and professional Estate & Letting Agentspecialising in residential sales and lettings.
Currently in need of a Sales Negotiator, at Hobarts we are passionate about people and property and our warm and friendly staff pride themselves on delivering an exceptionally high level of customer service, with a strong emphasis on support and communication.
We are looking for a dual Sales Negotiator to work in our busy Alexandra Park branch, London, N22. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the world of property, look no further!
Sales Negotiator duties to include:
- Registration and servicing of potential buyers/tenants.
- Arranging and carrying out appointments on properties.
- Providing 'after viewing' feedback to our vendor/landlord clients.
- General office support
Applicants must have:
- Excellent communication skills (telephone/written).
- Minimum 2 years experience with established competitor.
- Warm professional outgoing disposition.
- Full Clean UK Driving License
- Monday - Friday - 9am - 6pm, Saturdays - 9.30am - 4pm (Weekday off in lieu, one Saturday off per month)
- North London, N22
- Salary: £20,000 to £22,000 P.A (OTE £40,000 - £50,000)
- Inclusive of Car Allowance
- Ongoing training and company pension scheme provided.
So, if you are a person who is self-motivated, uses initiative and are blessed with common sense and good people skills you are probably 'right up our street!'
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Common Sense