Our client is a successful independent estate agency group with services including lettings, sales, property management and commercial, with a network of offices in London and the Home Counties.
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Sales Negotiator to join the team in their prominent and local office in Ashford. To be considered you will have had at least 1 years’ experience within estate agency and have excellent people skills, a sales mentality and focus within this field.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation and progression
- Handling offers
- Overseeing the successful negotiation of the offer to a sale.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- A confident and professional manner
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Full clean UK driving licence and own car.
This position will come with a guaranteed salary of £25,000, which can of course be exceeded. A car allowance will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work every other Saturday from 9.00am to 5.00pm.