Sales Negotiator and Lister
Sales Negotiator & Lister, Swansea
£17,000 - £20,000 depending on experience, uncapped commission (OTE £25,000)
Monday - Friday 09.00 - 17.30, alternate Saturdays 10.00 - 14.30
My client, a highly respected and successful Estate Agency in Swansea, is looking for a Sales Negotiator and Lister to join their expanding team. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with previous Estate Agency experience, however those with previous target-driven Sales experience will also be considered.
My client is keen to meet with people who are passionate about the property industry and can upsell at all opportunities in order to grow the Sales side of the business.
As a Sales Negotiator and Lister your duties will include:
- Arrange and conduct property viewings
- Negotiate offers and achieve the best sale price for vendors
- Progress sales to a successful completion
- Arrange and conduct valuations with a view to winning instructions to market properties for sale
- Market properties by taking photographs and posting listings on online property portals
- Advise clients as to the current property market
In order to succeed in the role you will need:
- A proven track record in a target-driven sales role
- Experience in meeting and exceeding sales targets and KPIs
- A full UK driving license
In return, my client is offering a very competitive basic salary, uncapped commission and a company car or car allowance.
If you are in a similar role or are interested in working in Estate Agency please send your CV to or ring me for a confidential chat about the role on .
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"