| Sales Negotiator | Acton | £12,000 - £14,000 Basic, £40,000 - £45,000 OTE |
Our Clients, a successful independent Estate Agency, are seeking an ambitious and articulate Sales Negotiator to join their busy Acton team.
The client is well-positioned within the market, and invest heavily in branding and advertising. They are geared towards maximising the earnings for their staff, and provide industry-leading commission packages for their staff. This role would suit a candidate who has a years experience within Sales and is looking to take their career to the next level.
- Registering applicants and vendors thoroughly.
- Booking and conducting viewings
- Canvassing to achievenew business
- Generate new listings through successful market appraisals
- Calling leads to generate market appraisals and viewings
- Negotiating offers
- Administrative duties
- Providing top-level customer service.
- Up-selling other services such as mortgage referrals
- Working towards set performance targets
- Residential sales experience essential
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Professional, organised and punctual
- Excellent customer service skills
- Target driven and dynamic
- Full UK driving licence
- Fantastic and confident telephone manner
- Ability to build rapport
- Enjoy healthy and fun competition with your colleagues
Salary/Package: £12,000-£14,000 basic salary, OTE £40,000-£45,000 plus company car and mobile phone.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job