Sales & Marketing
Great Glen, South Leicestershire
Circa £20,000 to £25,000 basic (depending upon experience) plus commission, bonus and benefits
Our client is a highly successful European Freight specialist based in Market Harborough.
We have been asked to source a Sales & Marketing Executive, ideally with European Freight experience.
- Marketing including managing the social media for the business, updating the sites and customers on services, and events / changes within this expanding, thriving business.
- Getting involved in driving traffic and enquiries through the website and social media.
- Generate vertical marketing campaigns and following up to generate potential new business.
- Managing a variety of new business opportunities alongside the field based sales team.
- Working independently, you will generate additional business from existing and lapsed customers and new business from referral, enquiry or via own sourced targeted efforts.
- Maintain contact with customers, relationship building and managing effectively to take in to account long and short-term business opportunities.
- Work in an organised and focussed manner, liaising closely with internal operational and external sales teams.
- Will have demonstrated success selling freight, distribution, logistics or transport services
- Have good negotiating and influencing skills
- Ideally have some marketing experience or knowledge
- Able to interact with all levels of contacts within small and medium customers
- To look at solutions that will maximise profit
- Highly motivated, organised and commercially focussed
- Experience of building new business pipeline
- Ideally some understanding of operational processes
Should you have the right experience and this role sound like a good next challenge for you, please email or call, we will be pleased to hear from you
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Social Media Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job