Are you highly organised? Looking for a new challenge in a fast paced growing company? Have an interest in designer partyware and gifts? We may just be the right fit for you..
Due to rapid expansion, as small business that specialises in supplying design-led gifts and party supplies to well-known retailers in the UK we are seeking a sales & marketing support administrator to join our successful and growing team. Based at our fun and trendy designer head office in Weybridge, the successful sales & marketing support administrator will join the company’s friendly team to work full time.
As a sales & marketing support administrator, you will be mainly responsible for the day-to-day support of the company’s account managers to ensure customers are supported when ordering from Ginger Ray. You will also be responsible for helping to organise trade shows throughout the world. Your main duties and responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
• Assisting account managers in launching new retailers, completing new line forms
• Sales order processing and purchase order adjustments with retailers
• Assisting with product queries with retailers and buyers
• Invoicing follow-ups
• Sales administrative support
• Helping to organise international trade show exhibitions to space booking, accommodation and stand design and build.
• General marketing admin support
To be considered for the position, you must be a fast work with the ability to multi-task. In addition, you must possess the following key skills and experience:
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to liaise with clients confidently and professionally,
• Professional and confident telephone manner
• Computer literate
• High level of numeracy and literacy
• Extremely self-motivated
• Strong organisational skills
If you are interested in this exciting vacancy and have the experience and skills to apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter explaining why you believe you are suitable for the position.
- Customer Service
- General Admin
- General Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job