P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Sales and Marketing Secretary to join their team based in Eye, Suffolk. The purpose of this role will be to provide administrative support directly to the Sales & Marketing Director and the wider team.
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Providing secretarial and admin support to the Sales, Marketing, QHSE and Engineering departments, including preparation of formal letters, reports and minutes of meetings in line with Company formats.
- Assisting with the preparation and organisation of Client and Supplier visits including drafting and issuing agendas, booking of accommodation and provision of hospitality as needed.
- Day-to-day organisation and booking of travel, accommodation and associated arrangements, including preparation and issuing of itineraries.
- Assisting with organisation of Exhibitions and preparation and despatch of associated marketing materials.
- Assisting with the production of Product Presentations, hand-out materials, Case Studies and Reference Lists, ensuring they are kept up-to-date.
- Production of PowerPoint presentations in line with corporate identity.
- Maintaining departmental attendance and holiday records.
- Maintaining and controlling the issue of marketing materials and equipment supplies.
- Liaising with suppliers relating to the website, brochure design and promotional items, amongst others, to progress requested work/tasks.
- Welcoming and signing in pre-booked visitors in line with the company’s Visitor Policy.
- Dealing with incoming calls to the main Reception Number.
- The opening and sorting of the incoming post and preparation of the outgoing post ready for collection.
- To ensure that duties are carried out in accordance with all Company policies, procedures and processes.
- To provide holiday cover for other members of the team as required.
- To carry out any other duties that may reasonably be requested giving due regard to your existing status.
Essential Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Excellent MS Office skills with the ability to produce work to a high standard using Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good audio typing skills.
- Good administrative skills and ability to work under pressure to deliver objectives and meet deadlines.
- Strong time management and communication skills.
- Able to give and receive feedback constructively.
- Responsible, organised and pro-active with a good eye for detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt style as required.
- The ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude at all times.
- Customer focus - internal and external.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Initiative and drive.
- A strong work ethic with the ability to deliver high standards of work on time.
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.