Siren Training are currently recruiting for the position of Sales and Marketing Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing Health and Safety Training company near Old Street, London.
The successful candidate will be able to use their own initiative, have strong organisational skills and be able to prioritise effectively. They will oversee their own sales pipeline with a strong funnel of inbound leads and the opportunity to increase the number of leads through their strong marketing/advertising skills. A healthy budget will be allocated to support this.
-Sales experience (2 years min, preferably in a leadership role)
-Marketing experience (Experience managing PPC, SEO, Email marketing and social media accounts)
-Customer service (Excellent telephone manner with English as a first language)
-Team player (We are a small, friendly and energetic team with serious ambition. We need someone to join us with similar attitudes)
-Health and safety experience/qualifications/contacts
-Web editing (Wordpress basic proficiency)
-Sense of humour
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Previous experience working in a sales environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent MS Office skills especially Excel and Word
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to liaise with all levels within a business
- Ability to prioritise effectively and reprioritise regularly in line with changing requirements
- Ability to learn quickly and effectively
To sum up, we need a new Sales and Marketing Manager with a strong sales background willing to hit the ground running and help us achieve our ambitious goals.
We work hard and we play hard.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £ 40,000 OTE
- Digital Marketing
- Health Safety
- Experienced Sales Professional
- Google Adwords
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"