Dandara was established in 1988 from the desire to provide innovative homes and commercial properties, which would offer real value for money without compromising on design, durability or quality.Today Dandara is one of the UK’s largest independent property development companies, with over 10,000 happy customers and more than 100 awards for design and quality - and it’s all thanks to the vision and passion of our dedicated team.
The Sales & Marketing Manager will adopt a co-ordinated approach to the delivery and management of New Home sales, exchanges and completions at our Union House development in Tunbridge Wells, whilst adhering to the company’s sales policies and procedures. With a view to assisting with all of the South Region dependent on applicants success at Union House.
The Sales & Marketing Manager will work towards ensuring Sales Targets are met or exceeded along with income and profitability being maximised, whilst managing and leading a successful Sales Team at Union House.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Achievement of sales targets and prices in accordance with what has been set by the Sales & Marketing Director
- Motivate and manage staff within the sales team, to include Sales Consultants & Sales Administrators
- Identification of local market trends and customer profiles, along with conducting regular market research to establish in depth knowledge of local competitor specifications, pricing and design
- Assist the Sales & Marketing Director with the setting of sales pricing and phasing schedules for new sites
- Assist the Sales & Marketing Director with the pre-planning and co-ordination of all relevant Sales & Marketing concepts for new sites
- Assist with preparing and adhering to the Sales & Marketing budget for each development
- Establish and maintain working relationships with external Sales Agents, Financial Advisors and Solicitors for each development
- Co-ordinate and oversee the planning and introduction of any required on-site Sales Offices, Marketing Suites and Show Homes
- Oversee the prompt production and delivery of all sales literature, legal documentation and marketing material relevant to the development in accordance with company standards and requirements
- Manage and co-ordinate Sales & Show Home Launches
- Develop and monitor the Marketing & Advertisement Schedules
- To maintain overall responsibility for site presentation, marketing, advertising and show homes
- Maintaining an effective working relationship with the Site Manager and attend weekly meetings to ensure the delivery of site presentation and build completions in accordance with the build programme
- Update and distribute required weekly reports and schedules to the Sales & Marketing Director
- Contribute to improving the business and enhancing the reputation of the company by putting forward new ideas and by implementing change when requested to do so
Previous managerial sales experience within the Property or Housebuilding Industry is essential and ideally Sales & Marketing Management of residential apartment schemes and you will be prepared to work weekends on a rota.
Excellent interpersonal, communication and management skills are required, along with the ability to work as part of team and individually.
You will possess a confident and professional hardworking attitude, be highly organised and able to prioritise and adhere to a busy and varied workload in order to meet business requirements.
Direct Applications only - No recruitment agency applications will be accepted for this role. Any CV submissions sent to any of our Line Managers or Directors will be considered a free gift. For further details see the contact page on our careers site.
- Customer Service
- New Home Sales