My client is a leading construction company looking for a Sales & Marketing Manager to join their small team in their Stockbridge office.
The role will essentially be office based but you will be required to visit sites or to attend meetings throughout England & Wales.
The role and responsibilities:
- Develop plans to grow sales and profitability of the assigned customer groups.
- Understand overall business objectives and contribute to strategic direction. Develop specific customer marketing plans in support of overall strategy and brand promise.
- Evaluate customers to identify opportunities. Work with Product Manager and Sales teams to develop and drive plans so that they deliver the required growth and profitability of the business.
- For target markets, undertake research and analyse market / customer data to develop customer, chooser, user insights.
- Translate insights and analyses into new and highly effective customer-specific promotional opportunities. Initiate and lead plans to bring new, innovative programmes to market.
- Work with sales teams to drive growth. Identify and deliver tools to support face-to-face or telephone based communication.
- Analyse the results of all marketing activity and present recommendations for improvement to management team and product management.
- Liaise with external agencies to ensure they have a clear understanding of the marketing strategy. Evaluate their proposals against strategy and key messaging points. Ensure delivery is on time and on budget.
- Understand the market place and respond to opportunities and threats as they arise.
- Monitor trends in competitor companies and react where appropriate.
- Experience in a technical role
- Experience within the construction industry
- Experience of reading technical drawings
- Estimating experience
- Good understanding of how to put quotations together
- Experience dealing with local authorities or bidding for tenders
£30,000 - £35,000 (DOE) + bonus & contributory pension allowance of 5.5% on top of the basic salary
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
- Site Installation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job