£COMPETITIVE SALARY + BONUS + COMPANY CAR
Sales and Marketing Manager
My Client provides products and services to the Waste Management and Manufacturing Industries. Serving industries such as Waste water treatment, Raw water treatment, Oil refineries and storage, Food processing, Chemical production and disposal, Pharmaceutical manufacture, Paper manufacture, Mineral processing and Construction sites
· Qualified engineer with proven experience selling into the process industry.
· Extensive knowledge of the UK water industry and key people in it.
· Good technical understanding of sludge processing equipment.
· Process Experience, currently, or has worked in the water/waste water or process/manufacturing industry.
· Flexible, must be willing to work the hours required of a Sales Manager.
· Customer Focused, must be able to communicate at all levels and gain the trust and respect of customers.
· Computer Literacy, must be able to compile visit reports and be able to use MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and SAP software.
· Driving Licence, must have clean full driving licence, ideally for vehicles up to 7.5 ton with trailer.
· To maintain contact with all major customers and ensure that bidding is completed for all eligible rental and maintenance contracts.
· To seek out new business opportunities within new and existing customers.
· To undertake site surveys, and then compile formal quotations for new rental and maintenance contracts
· To compile, and submit, tender documents for major framework contracts.
· To plan and undertake marketing campaigns.
· Account management, with responsibility for maintaining and developing relationships with a number of existing customers and growing their accounts annually.
· To liaise with the engineering and operations departments to ensure the smooth running of sales contracts.
· To project manage major rental and maintenance contracts to ensure our customers' expectations are met.
· To review each contract and advise of possible cost savings.
· With support from head office, produce quarterly newsletters and distribute them via email and social media routes to existing and potential customers.
· To grow the business annually and develop into mainland Europe.
· Generating sales visit reports and compiling monthly pipeline and revenue presentations.
· Take part in the Management on-call system.
· Dynamic company established 15 years
· Currently hold ISO standards in Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety
· Privately owned
· Financially stable
· Competitive salary based on ability and experience.
· Performance based bonus system.
· Company car.
· Pension, following qualifying period
· 4 weeks holiday rising to 5 with service and bank holidays
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job