Are you an experienced Sales Manager or Director from a Metrology/CMM background looking for a senior position within a well-established manufacturing specialist, offering further progression and already successful Company, who exceeded sales targets last year?
The position offers a negotiable salary, a car or car allowance worth £7800/year, bonus, commission, pension, 25 days holiday, childcare vouchers and a friendly and passionate working environment.
The role will combine hands on sales, predominantly in the midlands and south with managing a small (7-8) but growing team. Although the company sell globally the role will focus on the UK and Ireland market.
The company are based in the East Midlands but you can be based anywhere within a 2 hour radius of Birmingham, as you would only be attending the head office once a week.
- Line Management of the sales team including sales staff, marketing staff and Application Engineers.
- Hands on Business Development and account management duties including to agents and resellers
- Creating accurate sales forecasts and reporting to the board
- Academic/working background in manufacturing/engineering
- Experience as Sales Manager or Sales Director
- Knowledge of the metrology market and metrology products, ideally including CMM machines
To apply for the position and discuss salary/package details please email your CV to Nick Smith
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'