An excellent opportunity has arisen for a motivated, success driven individual, to join a specialist precision manufacturing business, who have an enviable reputation for producing accurate prototypes in both wire and flat materials.
The opportunity will involve working closely with the Managing Director, together looking to further develop relationships with their extremely diverse client base, which includes some of the largest companies in the world, whilst also looking to develop into new markets.
Duties and responsibilities will include:-
* Dealing with both existing customer and prospective customer enquiries, offering advice whilst endeavouring to secure and develop business
* Offering full customer support for secured business, dealing with projects from concept to completion, therefore liaising with designers, manufacturing, and quality departments.
* Development of client relationships, reaching out to existing, lapsed and prospect clients, to follow up business leads and maximise on business opportunities
* Contributing to marketing campaigns, working on new marketing initiatives and maximising on available marketing media e.g. company website, social media etc
* Associated process and administration duties, to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of undertaken projects
* Excellent interpersonal skills, with proven relationship management/relationship development ability
* The capability, with support and training, to be able to gain a technical understanding and gain the ability to work from engineering drawings
* Good organisational and administration skills, with the necessary attention to detail
* Ability to contribute and get involved with marketing initiatives - experience of social media and website management particularly advantageous
* Enthusiasm, tenacity and motivation, with a desire to succeed and to be part of a small yet highly successful team
On offer in return:-
* Competitive basic salary
* Quarterly bonus
* Financial progression, with additional financial reward for secured business
* Support and training provided, to enable the ability to fully engage with the company’s operation
* A varied role, with the opportunity to serve a diverse market
- Account Management
- Customer Support
- Social Media
- Manage Client Relationships