Job Title: Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 + Very generous Commission Structure
Summary of Position:
Our client supplies high performance adhesive solutions for packaging and labelling and is now looking for a Sales and Marketing Coordintor to join their small, busy team. The Sales and Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for 1-2-1 coaching of the sales and telemarketing team to develop new business, including managing KPI’s, reporting on activity and results for the team, implementing the sales process with new recruits.
They will also be responsible for the companies GP target as well as managing the company’s mailing lists, marketing campaigns, catalogues, brochures and flyers, and any other document or activity related to Marketing.
About our Client Employees:
As a team member they expect all of their employees to embrace and work with their company values - Triple R:
- Build Relationships
- Deliver Results
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Chairing monthly marketing and sales meetings
- To pull together the full telemarketing and marketing effort across the business and co-ordinate the efforts.
- Bring synergy into the marketing so all material is looking the same
- Manage inbound lead pipeline so that we have 50 strong inbound leads per year
- Support the sales team to deliver the company GP targets
- 50 contacts/week to prospects to open doors and send out marketing material - leading from the front
- Manage the team’s targets and KPI’s and report up. Includes coaching 1-2-1 in our sales process and scripts
- Collates and ensures all leads are forensically followed up from the enquiry register and deliver 50/year
- CRM champion to maximise the usage and output from the system
Marketing Plan -
- Monthly execution brochure development in line with marketing plan
- Update the company website and develop in line with strategy
- To trickle feed E-shots out Bi-monthly
- To support the sales team with high quality marketing material for presentations etc.
- To develop our packaging to support the branding with printed boxes, bags and pallet wrap etc.
- Ensure branding in consistent throughout the organization
- To develop brands to increase their value
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s):
- 50 contacts per to develop business development appointments
- Team GP target, including an individual target
- 50 inbound leads/year
- Working on the marketing plan and executing the required campaigns on time, including development of websites, brochures etc. and ensure execution with timeframe
Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience in managing people in sales
- Minimum of 5 years successful experience sales, with at least 2 years telemarketing experience
- Direct face to face selling experience would also be good
- Degree in marketing or business would be beneficial
- Experience in developing of literature, brochures, websites, adverts etc would be beneficial
- Training in relevant computer programs e.g. Sage ACT!, Excel, Outlook, Sage Line 50 Accounts
- Previous success in managing telemarketing teams
- Competent to work with CRM database (superoffice)
- Competent to work with MS Office
- Attitude! Must have a high level of desire to win in sales to be a success and hungry for growth
- A-C in English at A-level
- Driver’s License
Hours of work: 7:00am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday
- CRM databases
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'