Sales & Marketing Coordinator
£18,000 per annum
Our client based on the outskirts of Northampton is currently seeking a Sales & Marketing Coordinator to join their growing business on a permeant basis. Your day to day role will be extremely varied therefore excellent organisation skills are required. You will be required to provide the highest level of customer service at all times to ensure the smooth day to day running of the operation and the customer experience.
- Respond to customer enquiries across a variety of platforms including; telephone, email and social media ensuring all enquires are dealt with in a timely manner, providing accurate information at all times.
- Assist in the monitoring of all day to day and sales processes, ensuring all protocol is followed as required
- Assist in any on-site marketing activities which may include attending various events and open days.
- Assist in the production and presentation of management information and performance reports - ensuring all data is accurate
- Monitoring referrals, and ensuring they are all processed within a timely manner
- Maintaining high levels of communication with internal and external bodies including a vast customer base
- Completing assessments on various customer applications in accordance with pre-agreed procedures, ensuring that all information required is obtained and is accurate to ensure the assessments outcome is correct
- Processing customer applications in an accurate and timely manner
- To ensure all legal procedures and policies are adhered to
- To provide honest and accurate information to all customers
- Provide excellent levels of customer service on a written and verbal basis at all times, ensuring the customer has a positive experience from start to finish
- Working well within a team, ensuring all tasks are covered in periods of sickness or holiday
Skills, Experience and Attributes:
- Our client is seeking an honest and enthusiastic individual to join their team, as a growing business, they are looking for a candidate who is seeking longevity and progression.
- Excellent customer service skills on both a written and verbal basis
- Accurate administration and a good level of attention to detail
- Ability to work well within a small team, stepping in to complete duties outside of the typical day to day to support the business function
- Can do attitude
- Enthusiastic and ambitious attitude
- Eager to learn and progress
- Experience working within a similar customer focused role
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
- IT Literate
- Accurate administrator
- "Sales Support"
- "customer support"
- "Sales Coordinator"
- "Sales Administrator"
- "client care"