Sales/ Marketing/ Business Development Coordinator
£20k, plus commission (OTE £25k), and generous holidays.
The client is a successful and expanding services provider, with clients and activities throughout the UK. They have a rapidly growing brand and presence, and this is an exciting time to be joining the business.
Joining a friendly and welcoming team, the role is responsible for supporting senior management and business development activities through generating leads and sales meetings. The role includes:
- Researching and contacting prospective clients, collate information, qualify leads, and arrange suitable appointments for the Sales Team
- Developing new business via telephone, email, and social media to introduce the brand and identify prospects.
- Engage decision makers via telephone and online demonstrations
- Follow up on past prospects, and specific marketing campaigns
- Send out company information to potential accounts when necessary
- Ensuring all communications and customer data is accurately logged.
- Producing lead reports
- Ad hoc tasks as may be requested by Senior Management.
Candidates will have experience in supporting business development activities in an internal sales, sales coordination, or sales administration capacity. You will be confident approaching and conversing with customers via the telephone, and need to be diligent, organised, with good attention to detail.