Sales & Marketing Assistant (Travel Industry)
A boutique travel business are seeking a Sales and Marketing Assistant to join their Altrincham based team. This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in many different areas of the business and gain some fantastic 'hands on’ experience.
Supporting the Sales & Marketing Manager, duties will primarily involve:
- Content writing for website, e-mail and social media
- Responding to website and live chat enquiries
- Supporting the Implementation of a new database management structure in accordance with GDPR rules and the ongoing management of the database (so that we remain GDPR compliant)
- Fulfilment of the customer loyalty programme (Welcome Home packs, Seasonal messages)
- Brochure distribution to trade partners and selected direct passengers
- Processing the Tour Evaluations received form each tour, compiling results and distributing to the business
- Run follow ups with potential passengers to travel again as indicated on the evaluation form
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a small business where personal motivation and team working are key. A passion for travel is essential and any previous industry experience would be useful but not essential. An interest and experience in marketing (or qualification) would be preferred and all applicants must possess strong administration skills.
Most of all we are seeking a committed, enthusiastic, team player with an excellent work ethic.
- International Travel