*** Please note this position is for a 6 month contract period which maybe extendable
The Sales and Marketing Analyst uses existing and new data and information sources to create management information that provides insightful analysis of marketing and sales effectiveness and performance: customer targeting, lead generation and lead conversion by channel, spend by channel, achievement of occupancy targets by site and portfolio, sales toolkit design and tracking, price and discounting strategies etc.
The Sales and Marketing Analyst identifies data and develops succinct reports to create insights to marketing performance, including outputs from the Spark CRM system. You will be responsible for the management of new lead source / activity codes within the Spark system and rationalisation of existing codes. The remit will include creating regular analytic reports which provide insights to inform actions in relation to Sales and Marketing performance and to establish and maintain appropriate tools, data sets and metrics. Your prowess will develop a flexible and low maintenance means of compiling competitor data and consolidating for review. The Sales and Marketing Analyst supports reviews of the cost effectiveness of Sales & Marketing activity and will support the development of the pricing framework for both our luxury brands. Good communication skills will be required to liaise with the internal accounts Billing team to provide summary reports of monthly invoice discounts by site and reason code, and with Credit Control to provide insights into slow moving Receivables and Bad Debt. We will require you to develop a more robust short term site forecasting model and to work with the Finance team to support the development of a quarterly revenue re-forecast model. The Sales and Marketing Analyst will manage relations with sales and marketing management centrally and at sites to support successful delivery of assignments.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
Experience - essential
- Relevant undergraduate degree.
- Proven experience in a complex, commercial, cross-functional business environment.
- Advanced M/S Excel, creating financial models / manipulation in Excel and preparation of presentations and reports.
- Attention to detail with thoroughness and attention to detail when accomplishing tasks.
- Proven experience of improving MI from existing systems, data warehouse etc. whether via MI tools or Excel manipulation to support commercial decision making
- Experience of supporting non-financial managers and developing insights to commercial performance.
- Able to work effectively in an open, collaborative and inclusive environment.
Sunrise Senior Living is a leading premier healthcare provider of residential, nursing and dementia care delivered in a most luxurious home environment providing the very highest standards of care to our residents. .
- Salary to £50,000 per annum pro-rata
- 28 days holiday pro-rata
- Pension scheme
- Sick Pay
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Refer a friend Scheme.
- Your Choices Benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job