A very established company who are a leader in their field are looking for a part time Sales & Marketing Administrator to work 20-24 hours per week over 5 days on a temp to perm basis (the role will go permanent after 12 weeks). This role will be based in the sales office reporting in to the Sales Manager and assisting him with administration and marketing for the department whilst also liaising with suppliers, UK and Export distributors and customers.
- Processes sales orders using the company database.
- Maintain existing sales orders and organise amendments to the order book.
- Maintain and update Excel sales reports and documents including holiday records.
- Liaise with distributors and customers to provide exemplary customer service.
- Diary scheduling of sales team activity and arranging all aspects of customer visits including catering.
- Vetting of machine inspection cards to ensure scanned serial number information is correct.
- Compiling documentation to register machines for the road.
- Organise and maintain an accurate filing system so that documentation can be quickly retrieved.
- Provide admin support to the sales manager.
- Attend marketing shows to provide sales support.
- Provide marketing and sales support by liaising with IT and external sales partners on social media.
- Experience of working as a sales administrator.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint and Excel as well as PDF manipulation.
- Experience of using social media.
- Efficient data entry skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to drive and have access to a car.
Salary: £20,000 pro rata + company bonus
Hours: 20-24 hours a week over 5 days
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Benefits: Pension, Private Medical Insurance & Parking