Sales Manager - EPOS Solution Provider
Basic- £70,000 - £90,000 base/ £100,000 - £130,000 OTE
Why: Recognised Oracle Partner
UK - Remote
- Do you have 7+ years POS experience, specifically selling into Food and Beverage?
- English speaking and one other language
- Do you have a proven track record of closing Enterprise new business opportunities?
- Are you passionate about the Hospitality and Retail sector?
- Do you have experience in a consultative sales cycle?
We are working with one of the largest recognised Oracle Partners within the POS space, who provide end to end solutions to the biggest names within hospitality and retail. They have coverage in over 60 countries worldwide with over 8,000 customers. They are one of, if not the biggest providers within the market globally.
As a F&B Sales Director, you will be responsible for winning new business through a consultative and strategic approach. You will also need to have a well-connected network within this space to be able to hit the ground running and to be a part of a fantastic journey of growth. You will also be an integral part of the senior management team in defining the sales strategy within this division, as well as coaching and guiding other members of the team within the market.
You will be responsible for executing a defined sales plan for this division which will cover outlining sales quotas, sales headcount, forecasting revenue and growing market share. It is crucial that you can build and maintain key relationships with target customers within the F&B industry. They have a great reputation within the industry, and they are looking for an intelligent individual to join their team and to take their product to the next level. This is a great role for someone who is looking for progression, autonomy and fantastic earning potential whilst working in an energetic environment.
Responsibilities: Sales Manager-
- Be Responsible for achieving and exceeding your own sales targets in the form of annual sales quota
- Expanding their customer base through strategic new business prospects
- Clear market definition and executing sales plans across EMEA
- Creating and maintaining executive and senior management relationships- C Level / executive
- Strategically managing the sales process through to closing new business opportunities
- Partner with EMEA leadership on growing the business
Competencies: Sales Manager-
- 7+ years' experience selling POS into F&B, well connected network, English and one other language
- Proven track record for sourcing and closing new business
- Awareness of a consultative sales process
- Previous management and leadership experience
- Efficient in Oracle solutions including opera and symphony
- Outstanding listening and communication skills
- Provide consistent pipeline opportunities, managing account decision making process to ensure revenue is achieved
- Provide accurate and timely account pipeline reports, account plan updates and sales forecasts
Business Development, Account Executive, Sales Executive, New Business, Software As A Service, SaaS, EPOS, Self Service, Kiosk, POS, Information Technology, Retail, Hospitality, Sales Consultant, Enterprise, Territory, Enterprise, EMEA, Food and Beverage, F&B, POS
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'