Branch Manager/Sales Manager - Basingstoke & Surrounding Areas available £21,000 - £22,400 PA Plus generous bonus ( London Weighting )
A full UK licence is essential and applicants must be prepared to work weekends ( Sat&Sun )
The UK’s favourite car buying service are looking for enthusiastic, passionate, and customer service driven individuals to join our team. Don't worry if you don't know anything about cars as our clients training will take care of that for you!
It’s a really exciting time to join this iconic brand !
- The largest car buying service in the UK
-We have well over 64,000 positive reviews from happy customers on Trust Pilot!
- We reward our colleagues for their hard work through incentives, bonuses and great benefits scheme
- We are continuing to invest in our branch network opening many new sites every year
As a Sales Manager we are looking to recruit confident, driven people on a full time and permanent basis who are enthusiastic, sales and customer service focused and who can demonstrate previous target driven sales experience.
- Do you love meeting customers face to face and delivering brilliant customer service?
- Do you have the drive and ambition to succeed?
- Do you have a full valid UK manual driving licence?
Then buckle your seatbelt because this could be the job for you!
As the face and voice of our business you will have a passion and ability to give amazing customer service.
As a lone worker you are fully responsible and accountable for your branch and your customers, you are not managing a team but rather yourself, your time and your branch. You will enjoy and be confident on the phone talking to our customers and enjoy working towards targets that give you the opportunity to earn more!
Your role is to purchase vehicles from our customers who make an appointment to come and see you. You will turn leads generated by our website into purchases and constantly keep busy whilst being on the lookout for new business, booking in new appointments.
Ideally with a sales / customer services/ retail background, we are looking for an individual who wants an exciting challenge, who can work well on their own and who wants to grow with the business.
The position would suit an experienced Sales Executive, Retailer or Hospitality professional with exceptional customer service skills who is used to working independently as this role is lone working.
You must be able to:
- Contact prospects and prioritise diary to achieve appointments and meet targets
- Work productively, effectively and independently
- Keep self-motivated and build effective relationships both internally and externally
- Use and understand our bespoke booking system and be IT literate.
- Attend training on a regular basis to maintain product knowledge
- Work full time on 48-hour shift pattern over 5 days (including lunches)
- Work every Saturday and Sunday with rest days predominantly occurring between Monday-Friday
Essential Skills & Experience:
- A current full UKmanual driving licence
- Experience of working in a target driven sales environment
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Ability to persuade and negotiate
- Ability to work well under pressure and by yourself
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload
- Excellent administration skills
- Flexible on travel to multiple local sites
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Bonus, incentives & rewards
- 28 Days Holiday (and buy more holiday scheme)
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Customer Service
- Store Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'