Are you interested in becoming a Sales Manager for an award winning independent Estate Agency ? Our client a forward thinking proactive Estate Agent who pride themselves on their customer service are offering an amazing opportunity based in their busy office in Uxbridge.
They are looking for a dynamic Sales Manager to bring your own ideas to the business and to lead their successful sales team to achieve targets and work to their full potential. Local knowledge would be a bonus as Valuing is essential to this key role.
Either an established Sales Manager looking for a career move to a more prestigious company , or someone looking to take a step up the career ladder in their first management role would be considered. A proven track record in achieving targets with a strong conversion rate on valuations is key.You will be career driven and hungry for success. You must be a car owner and hold a full UK driving licence.
Benefits of the Sales Manager position include:
- Excellent earning potential
- Competitive commission structure
- Company car or allowance
- Holiday entitlement
- Mon to Fri with alternate Saturdays
- Parking close to the office
- Great working environment
Skills and Experience needed for the Sales Manager position include
- Listing and valuing skills
- Impeccable customer service skills and professional telephone manner
- Expert sales and negotiation skills
- The desire to meet and exceed sales targets
- Hold a full UK driving licence and own your own car
Responsibilities of the Sales Managers position include:
- Dealing with the majority of the valuations
- Managing and inspiring a small team
- Assisting the team on achieving personal targets
- Conducting valuations
- Ability to coach and develop the team
An exceptional opportunity..... not to be missed !!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'