A well-established company, specialising in providing comprehensive logistics solutions for the management of aerospace components Worldwide, is looking to recruit a Sales Manager to be based at offices in the Heathrow area.
Main Purpose of the role:
The Sales Manager is responsible for creating and managing relationships in line with the sales targets and objectives whilst ensuring that customer service and the relationships with customers is maintained to a first-class standard. Reporting to the Group Head of Sales and Executive Team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day-to-day relationship management of partners within the aviation / aerospace sector.
- Act as a liaison between the hiring company and assigned partners within the aviation / aerospace sector.
- Build, maintain, and manage relationships with current partners within the aviation / aerospace sector.
- Identifies new partners with similar service offerings to develop joint revenue achievement.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partners.
- Coordinate the involvement of the management team to meet partner performance objectives and partner expectations.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives from partner accounts.
- Manage company/channel conflict by fostering excellent communication between the channel and our teams.
- Create Partner agreements.
- Ensures partner compliance with Channel Partner agreements.
- Participate in a partner sales requests that develops mutual financial results.
- Present monthly channel partner report to the Exec Team.
To Be Considered:
- Track record of driving sales with outstanding results
- Strong personal network within the global freight forwarding industry with focus on the aviation / aerospace sector.
- Result driven & highly motivated.
- Ability to generate and close brand-new business opportunities.
- Share our values and work in in accordance with those values.
- Willing to travel when necessary.
- A hands-on individual that can work on own initiative.
- A competitive salary, in line with skills and experience
- The opportunity to join an expanding logistics company and improve your experience and knowledge of the growing aerospace industry.
- The chance to be part of an intuitive and supportive team, where career development is encouraged.
For more details, please contact Willis Global - a leading Recruitment Consultancy for the Shipping & Logistics industry.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'