We are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Manager working for a successful Main Dealer site in the Nuneaton area.
You will be:
- Managing and motivating the Sales Executive team.
- Training the team to work in a professional manner.
- Making sure the team offer strong customer service.
- Working with the team to maximise sales.
- Promoting a strong profit per unit and working closely with the finance team to secure the best deal for the customer.
- Controlling the used car stock to make sure you have the right vehicles for your market area.
- Making sure all online adverts are done to company & manufacturer guidelines.
- It is essential you have experience as a Sales Manager within the motor trade (at least 2 year's experience within the role)
- Good understanding of both new and used vehicle sales.
- Ideally experienced running a large sales team, highly successfully.
- Must hold a full UK driving licence.
Any applications will be 100% confidential and we will only discuss the client upon receiving a copy of your CV.
We won't send your CV until we have discussed the role and company with you.
A fantastic opportunity for a Sales Manager to join a leading dealer group, a strong brand, working in a busy, thriving site.
- Sales Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'