Covering South London and Kent
Ground works/Temporary works/Civil Engineering/Non Mech Hire
Are you looking for a relationship How about hundreds of relationships This is your opportunity. One of the biggest companies in the Hire industry are looking for someone to build relationships and ultimately drive revenue for their branch in Rochester through maximising their existing portfolio and bringing in new customers.
As in any sales focussed role, your success is within your hands. You just have to put in the hard work. However, to make things easier you will have full support from both your Depot Manager and your Sales Director. You will be working closely with them to execute the companies' sales and growth strategy, so you are not on your own. This really is your chance to thrive with a company that really value your hard work and dedication.
What we need from you:
- Ensure sales targets and KPI’s are met through selling across the portfolio
- To be very technically minded within the Ground Works, Non Mechanical and Propping Industry
- Attending site visits where recommended by the engineer or customer for Bespoke and Total solutions
- Liaise with all relevant colleagues and customers to ensure customer queries in respect of losses; damages etc. are dealt with to the satisfaction of all parties.
- Support the development of National Accounts via the development of local relationships.
- Ensure customers and accounts are serviced effectively to maximise business and sales opportunities.
- Producing design briefs for Standard Solutions
- Ensure the company’s systems and procedures are followed in respect of health and safety and engineering requirements.
- Visit new, existing and potential customers to develop relationships leading to improved levels of business.
In return for your hard work, these guys will give you:
- Incredible basic salary
- Very generous bonus scheme
- Company car
- 25 days holiday plus UK bank holidays
On top of that, you will also get:
- Amazing progression opportunities
- Private medical healthcare insurance and life assurance
- Income protection
- Pension scheme
Including the following as well:
- Cash reimbursement for a range of health and wellbeing
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Share Incentive Plan
- Childcare vouchers
This role is Monday to Friday, 8:30am till 5:00pm. Although if you are a salesman - you will know that these hours are just a guideline.
If you want the chance to work for an amazing business that will allow you grow your network and give you the opportunity to really make a difference, then please feel free to apply and a member of the RSD Recruitment team will be in touch!
Ground Works/False Works/Propping/Plant Hire/Powered Access/Non-Mechanical/Power Generation/Lifting
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'