Sector: Food, Beverage, Pharmaceutical and FMCG
- £45,000 - £55,000 basic salary
- Fully expensed company car or cash car allowance
- Company bonus based on profit – 20%
- Matched pension + life assurance + healthcare
- 25 days’ leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Immediate start available
Territory: UK and Ireland
Your location: Based anywhere central England – M1, M6, M62, M5, M54, M40, M69 and A1 region
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a £multi-million capital projects, manufacturing and delivery business based in the heart of the midlands, supplying process plant and turnkey solutions. With over 30 years of expertise in providing projects for the Food, Beverage, Pharmaceutical and FMCG market sector, my client sets the standard and perceived as a market leader within their respective market.
With an all-encompassing and in-house engineering team, this engineering manufacturing organisation can provide systems and turnkey solutions for retrofits, upgrades as well as delivering projects for brand new factories.
As a Sales Manager, you will be instrumental in increasing sales and market share with target customers across the Food, Beverage, Pharmaceutical and FMCG customer base. My client already has a strong contact base therefore, the Sales Manager will be required to utilise the existing contact base and to establish new projects with existing relationships as well as targeting brand new customers.
If you are an experienced Sales Manager, Technical Sales Engineer or Business Development Manager and sold technical products or solutions to the Food, Beverage, Pharmaceutical or FMCG market sector and looking for a company where you will have plenty of opportunities to progress & develop, then please email a CV to Ajay Bhella
The role of the Sales Manager will be as follows:
- Identifying opportunities to increase repeat business with existing customers
- Identifying opportunities to generate sales from new customers
- You will meet all relevant decision-makers to understand their business, the scope of the project, project values and to obtain RFQ’s (request for quotes)
- You will be responsible for the entire sales process from sales pipelining, attendance of tradeshows, client presentations & demonstrations, lead generation, sales opportunity evaluation, negotiation, customer procurement and closing sales
- You will also obtain & review engineering drawings such as P&ID’s (process & instrumentation diagrams) or plant layouts
- Working with the Commercial Team to deliver tenders on acceptable terms
- You will be responsible for coordinating the bids & tenders with the internal Projects & Process Engineering Teams
- You will be handing sales valued between £50,000 smaller projects to £5 million turnkey solutions
- Creating and distributing strategic reports on sales status
- Gathering and maintaining detailed market and target customer information including a clear understanding of customers business and requirements
- Preparing budgets and tenders
To be successful for the Sales Managers role:
- An experienced Sales Manager, Technical Sales Engineer or Business Development Manager
- A proven track record in selling technical products or solutions to the Food, Beverage, Pharmaceutical or FMCG market sector
- A minimum ONC in mechanical engineering
- Must have a full EU driving licence
- Fantastic onboarding program
- Excellent remuneration package
- Lots of opportunities to progress & develop
- Support for external training courses and further education
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information or please contact Ajay Bhella at ATA Recruitment by emailing an up to date copy of your CV to
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'